Seriously guys, people shouldn’t get so upset about the MTV Movie Awards results. It was obvious Twilight was going to win, because Twihards are hard core fans, and I do mean HARDCORE. They will vote for hours on end. Yes, Twilight won against much better films and actors, but the MTV Awards is more of a popularity contest. If you really want to see an award show that is based on the quality of films, film crew and actors, watch the BAFTAS or the Oscars. Do you really need an Mtv Award to prove that certain films are good or not? If you love a certain film or actor, it shouldn’t matter to you whether they win a small, unimportant award or not.Twilight is never nominated for the important film awards, so the MTV Movie Awards gives the Twilight fans a chance to help their favourite film win. And I say this as a non-Twilight fan. Don’t let the results get to you so much, we know which films and which actors are the best.
6/6/11, 40 notes
Don't be afraid to be yourself.
29/5/11, 210772 notes
Reblog and bold what applies to you.
- I’m loud.
- I’m sarcastic.
- I cry easily.
- I have a bad temper.
- I’m easy to get along with.
- I have more enemies than friends.
- I’ve smoked.
- I drink coffee.
- I clean my room daily.
- I wear makeup. (sometimes)
- I wear a piece of jewelry at all times.
- I wear contacts.
- I wear glasses.
- I have braces.
- I change my hair color often.
- I have a piercing.
- I have small feet.
- I’m in a relationship now.
- I’m single.
- I’m crushin’.
- I’ve missed an ex before.
- I’m always scared of being hurt.
- I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
- I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
- I’ve been in love more than two times.
- I believe in love at first sight.
- I have a best friend.
- I have at least ten REAL friends.
- I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
- I’ve beaten up a friend.
- I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
- I can trust at least five people with my life.
- I’ve been on a plane.
- I’ve taken a taxi.
- I’ve taken a city bus.
- I’ve taken a school bus.
- I’ve made a speech.
- I’ve been in some sort of club.
- I’ve spent 24 hours on the computer straight.
- I listen to R&B.
- I listen to pop.
- I listen to techno.
- I listen to rock.
- I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it.
- I download music.
- I buy CD’s.
- I get along with both of my parents for the most part.
- My biological parents are still together.
- I have at least one brother.
- I have at least one sister.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I’ve ran away from my home.
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve made my parents cry.
- I’ve lied to my parents.
- I’ve lied to my parents about where I am.
- I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing.
- I’ve lied to my parents so I’d be allowed out.
- I cant lie to my parents.
- I’ve been brown.
- I’ve had streaks.
- I’ve cut my hair in the past year.
- I’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
- I’ve been blonde.
- I’ve had black.
- I’ve been red.
- I’ve been light brown.
- I use conditioner.
- I’ve curled my hair.
- I’ve straightened my hair.